Friday, March 02, 2012

R.I.P. ANDREW BREITBART


It has taken me a little more than 24 hours to digest the fact that I am - at age 69 - writing a memorial piece on a 43-year old national treasure!

This man was my hero and a hero to many hundreds of thousands of Americans who have been inspired and entertained by his courageous and steadfast war on the left wing's attempted coup in this country. And if, in fact, we are able to push the left wing loons back into the dust heap of history where they belong, it will be due in large part to Mr. Breitbart's efforts.

If I can take any lesson from this man's zest and enjoyment of his life, albeit entirely too short a sojourn on this earth, it is to be more courageous in my support of the rejection of left-wing, secular values.

I have no doubt he is watching us from his new home in heaven and cheering us on! God bless you and God keep your family safe and in a state of healing.

UPDATE: Kevin DuJan at HillBuzz ended his wonderful and moving post about Andrew Breitbart with the following sentence, which I have stolen with absolutely no shame whatsoever:

Please start asking yourself “What would Andrew Bretibart do”…and then DO IT.


Read more http://hillbuzz.org/what-would-andrew-breitbart-do-98212

UPDATE #2: Let Andrew's final truth-telling begin - go to his site (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/04/obama-alinsky-love-song) to begin the series on just how despicable our current president really is! Apparently there is more to this story and Andrew's team is going to put it out there!

No comments: