1. One of my favorite movies is “Gumball Rally” which stars a very young Michael Sarrazin and the truly hilarious Norman Burton and was my first introduction to my most beloved (and sadly now gone) actor – Raul Julia.
2. I cannot sing, and won’t do it even in the shower. I do, however, sing to my sister very, very early on her birthday every year. My theory is that after hearing that, her day WILL go uphill.
3. I have worked as a waitress, on-site superintendent in the construction industry, accountant, legal secretary, paralegal, point-of-purchase demonstration manager (you know, those folks who fry eggs without butter or oil at the entrance to your local J.C. Penney store – or at least they used to) and assistant producer of a radio talk show in Cleveland, Ohio. I think I might still have one more career left in me!
4. I am currently reading “Pawing Through the Past” by Rita Mae Brown and her co-writer, her cat Sneaky Pie Brown. Mystery novels are my way of decompressing after the holidays or after any other stressful time in my life.
5. I insist that all my hangers in my closet match exactly in color and that they are all hanging in the same direction. Further, my clothing in my closet is arranged according to color and type of article. To those of you who think that’s insane, I don’t disagree.
I was tagged by the beautiful and talented Pam over at Blogmeister. I will be tagging: Ms. Kitty over at Kitty Litter, Aaron from Lifelike Pundits, Brooklyn Boy at Hillary Needs a Vacation. Laura Lee at The Wide Awake Cafe, and Dave over at http://thirdwavedave.blogspot.com/.