Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DOUBLE STANDARDS ABOUND!

New Jersey is the most entertaining state in the Union in many ways. They have a new (Republican) governor in Chris Christie, who is having issues with the following:

"Christie spokesman Mike Drewniak said the governor wants Bergen County teachers union head Joe Coppola fired for his "irresponsible" memo. The memo from the Bergen County Education Association to its locals included a closing prayer that read:

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

Jeez - if someone wrote that prayer and substituted the name of - oh, I don't know - Barack Obama for Chris Christie, you'd hear Democrats shrieking from rooftops! But when the shoe is on the other foot, they see no harm, no foul, no reason to man up and deal with the offense! Double standard indeed! You see them every-damn-where!

No comments: