Friday, April 23, 2010

HAVE A LOVELY, "NESTING" WEEKEND

For those of you who do not live in Northcentral Virginia, this may not apply. But we here have a predicted three-day rain event coming our way. Personally, I don't plan to venture out of my house until maybe Monday. I do need a haircut but that can wait another week. I'm trying to find a climate control unit for my car - but that's an online project. Politics insist on happening all around me and I'm unwilling to deal with THAT nonsense. I don't basically give a rat's eardrum WHAT The Won is up to at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Rosary Joe Biden needs to concentrate on his beads. I don't mean to be snotty, Joe, but y'all have a lot of apologies to make to the One that created you! But as to this coming weekend, it's three lovely days to do laundry, clean my bathroom and play with the babies. Buddy and Rusty deserve and will get my undivided attention.

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments: