Thursday, November 29, 2012

WHY IS OBAMA STILL CAMPAIGNING?

The short answer is because it's the only thing he knows how to do. The man is incompetent, probably a mediocre student who lied on his various college applications to claim "immigrant" status to which he was not entitled. Clearly he is tone-deaf and seems to think he's president of only half this country and those the least productive among us.

He talks a good game, as long as he has his teleprompter, but never quite seems to get anything accomplished that's worthwhile. Obamacare isn't worthwhile or even mildly helpful to those who seem to consider him a messiah for the Act. Here's the deal, the people who most need health insurance are the ones who will still be unable to obtain it. Those responsible folk who have always dug deep to be sure they were covered will still be covered.

I just signed up for Humana Advantage to supplement my Medicare coverage. It is costing me $75 per month over and above my basic Medicare cost and provides me with free prescription coverage when I get my most used (generic) prescriptions by mail in three-month quantities (which, let's face it is a heck of a lot more convenient and cost effective) and only $45 for three-months' worth of a prescription that now costs me $80 for ONE month! Plus free health club membership, which will keep me well longer! Yes, it cuts into an already stressed income but yes, I think it is absolutely necessary and responsible.

Hey - dumb ass in the White House: You've got the job for another four years and, thanks to your canny selection of the execrable Rosary Joe Biden as your Vice President, it's unlikely you'll be impeached and removed from office which you so richly deserve - if only because of Benghazi. So here's a tip - quit campaigning and start doing your job! It'll have the attraction of novelty, if nothing else! when have you EVER worked for a living you living, breathing waste of time?

No comments: