Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WEDNESDAY IS "HUMP" DAY!

A few thoughts at mid-week: the ACLU has completely dropped the pretense that it is pro-anything-American. Oh, they still give it lip service - but their action prove them to be stone liars.
Tomorrow is Paul Perry's birthday. For those of you who don't know him, you would profit from doing so. For those of you who do know him, I'm sure you agree.
Friday is my beloved Sam's 5th birthday. I'm not sure how we'll celebrate, and anything I do will doubtless cause him to look at me as though I am nuts (I AM crazy about him), but I still intend to celebrate my beautiful big cat's natal day, if only to celebrate how lucky I am that he is in my life.
Dear friend (and boss) Jack is en route to San Diego and I wish him a good conference and a safe flight back.
I have a ton of filing and organizing to do at work today, so blogging probably won't happen beyond this. Have a productive and enjoyable rest of the day.

No comments: