Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ISRAEL/LEBANON

The Israelis have now uncovered a most substantial cache of weapons and other sophisticated equipment provided to Hezbollah by Iran and Syria. Surprise, surprise? Not likely.

And still the left-leaning liberal cowards of the Democratic Party have their knickers in a knot wanting someone to please stop the killing! If the murdering lunatics of Hezbollah had stopped THEIR killing some 20-30 years ago, none of this would be happening now.

Just ONCE I would like to see the leftwingnuts be on the side of OUR OWN COUNTRY and ISRAEL for a change. Doesn't their endless anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism embarrass them even a trifle?

A reminder for those wusses on the left: The Islamofascists want to kill EVERYONE (and that includes liberal leftist cowards) who are not practicing their precise brand of Islam - worldwide. This is an easy concept if you just take a deep breath and try really, really hard. I promise, your brain will not leak out your left ear if you make the effort.

This is America. This is the country that has a cowboy for President and is damned glad of it. I will NOT apologize for George W. Bush to anyone. I am proud of my country and I am proud of my president. If you don't like it - go read another blog!

1 comment:

Sissy Willis said...

I like it . . . Big time . . . Let's roll!