Wednesday, June 01, 2011

ABOUT WEINER'S WEINER

Sorry - that was lame but I don't apologize! Any more than Andrea Shea King apologizes for "Pounding Weiner's Weiner"!

IF his Twitter account was hacked - and I very much doubt that it was - why then was he able to use it just a few minutes after the "boner" picture was sent? And why wasn't an immediate investigation begun? If your account is hacked it is very difficult to regain control of it again - certainly not in just a few minutes at least.

Could it be that Rep. Weiner is simply embarrassed due to the apparent lack of size of the member's member being sent via Twitter? If I were a man, I'd be mortified! Since I'm not, I find it a pathetic member to be ignored. Come to think of it, that's pretty much the way I think of the Congressman from New York!

Nothing happened until his nuts were in the cookies (sorry - the bad puns just keep flowing) already and now, if he was lying (and I think he was) he has a big fat Federal indictment pending on his ass!

Anthony Weiner has a long and inglorious history of making inflammatory and offensive comments about Republicans. About time he got his finger caught in his boner!

No comments: