Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I REFUSE TO SAY "I TOLD YOU SO" BUT WEINER WAS LYING, WASN'T HE?

Krauthammer advises that when someone is committing political suicide, just stand back and watch and don't cheerlead because it isn't seemly to do so! With this, I agree.

He also urges compassion for the man. Nope. Not gonna happen. Where was this man's compassion when he was uttering foul and hateful things about every Republican on God's green earth?

I don't believe the Congressman is truly sorry - except that he's truly sorry that he got caught! Adios perv, don't let the door hit you on your skinny ass as you leave the stage!

UPDATE: For some weird reason, Bill O'Reilly, bloviator supreme, is still trying to show compassion for Weiner but I'm not buying into that crap. Of course, it's sad to watch a man's life being destroyed, but his own actions are the root of the problem. I do, however, think that Republicans shouldn't pile on but rather sit back and watch the debacle unfold!

No comments: