Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO AMERICAN VALUES?

It used to be that "innocent until proven guilty" was our way of life. Now people are eviscerated and destroyed in the media, even people who might, just might, be the salvation of our nation's economy and security. In other words, men like Herman Cain.

Bill Clinton got away with serial affairs and blatant falsehoods, even to the point of impeachment proceedings and yet, today he is considered an elder statesman of some sort by many (not me)! We had a rapist for a president and many seem to be okay with that! The mind boggles, seriously!

The pinhead who is now occupying the White House is a grossly unprepared and incompetent buffoon and the only reason I don't say what I truly think of him is because he occupies the office of the President, whether legitimately or not I cannot ascertain although I have my opinions. I do respect the office and thus, do not wish the man any harm. I just wish him gone - by legitimate means only! In other words, I want the voters to reject him for a second, undeserved and wholly dangerous four years!

Herman Cain may or may not have conducted a consensual affair with some woman whose morals I have to question because she knew full well he was married. I also think her claims are a load of bull, but that's my opinion based on the facial and body language of the accuser. Why didn't we hear from her when Mr. Cain first started running for the office. In fact, why on earth are all these charges only surfacing when he becomes a threat to The Anointed One? Just asking.

Maybe Newt is the best candidate after all. All his scandal is already right out there in the open and I have to say that watching Teleprompter Guy try to debate Newt would be a treat for all. Newt would mop the floor with him without even breaking an intellectual sweat. He is brilliant. I also am unsure of Newt's ability to govern and manage the office. Maybe Calista will give him some assistance with that aspect of the presidency.

In fact, anyone but Obama - if only because we'd then be spared the spectacle of the endless campaigning and vacations and golf games and whatnot!

I'd like to see someone in the office who knows that there are only 50 states (not 57) and who knows that Hawaii is NOT in Asia as the incumbent apparently believes!

And as to Herman Cain - if these various charges are all false, then he should sue the shit out of the people making the claims and get his pound of flesh that way while also serving notice that there is a downside to making false accusations!

No comments: