Tuesday, February 27, 2007

FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!

Thanks to our beloved Anchoress, I have discovered a new site called The Three Masketeers wherein, to my complete astonishment, I learned new things about my Catholic faith, about Lent and about a priest who is, if you'll pardon the expression, a complete ROCK STAR, Fr. Philip N. Powell, OP, whose homily is reprinted by these three savvy bloggers.

I also learned that the best way to deal with Director James Cameron's new campaign (wherein he claims he has "discovered" the graves of Jesus, Mary, Mary Magdalene and Jesus' son - what nonsense) is to just laugh at it. It's the annual Lenten silliness and not to be taken seriously.

2 comments:

HILLARYNEEDSAVACATION said...

thank you...

very nice...

Fr. Philip N. Powell, OP said...

Thanks for the mention and the link! Rockstar, uh? Well, if that's the case, I'm WAY underpaid...LOL.

God bless, Fr. Philip, OP