Sunday, September 01, 2013

OKAY, THE DUMBSHIT FROM 1600 IS ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION!

So tell him NO in loud and unequivocal terms. This p.o.s. would love to start WWIII (and no doubt blame it on Bush or Republicans or anyone but his own moronic self) but we cannot permit him to embroil us in a no win situation.

We're supposed to bomb Syria as a punishment for Syrians bombing other Syrians? How stupid does he think we are? Where's the upside for our country? I can see none. Just more deficits and American lives at risk.

Rep. Rob Wittman, I know I don't have to tell you to say no. I know you will, but just as a reminder, NO.


SPECIAL NOTE: I have disagreed with other presidents in the past. I am, after all, 71 years old. I have never used the language I've used here and elsewhere to describe any other president, not even the execrable James Earl Carter, Jr., whom I detest. That gives you some idea of how completely useless I consider the current occupant of the White House!

No comments: