Thursday, March 19, 2009


R.I.P. - GONE TOO SOON!

An immensely talented and beautiful woman left our world yesterday. She was a wife, a mother of two adolescent sons, an actress of enormous range and ability. At the age of only 45, due to a stupid skiing accident, gone from those who loved her and those who admired her from afar. The first time I saw her in a film, I was prepared to dislike her, primarily because I so dislike her mother. I couldn't. Her luminous performance in "The Parent Trap" was too irresistible. Somehow you could sense a joyous and utterly lovely soul behind the actress. May God protect and comfort her grieving husband and children, mother (no mother - not even the despicable Vanessa Redgrave - deserves to bury a child), aunts, uncles and all who loved her.

Rest in peace beautiful lady!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said. What a loss to her family, friends, and those who loved her. Indeed, gone much too soon!

Christian Holm said...

Loved the white Countess. I had no idea that was her husband playing opposite her...