Monday, October 02, 2006

BRILLIANT WRITING ON A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN SITE

For a firsthand examination of jihadist extremism, go to Rants & Raves and read brilliant writing and impeccable reasoning. I've bookmarked this blog and I hope that you also do so!

Meanwhile, I've got the week from another planet as I prefer to take (a) my one-day business trip to Detroit and (b) my four-day vacation trip to Las Vegas. Ergo, I will probably not blog much, if at all, this week!

Today is Yom Kippur, the Jewish day of atonement. If you've wronged someone close to you, today would be an appropriate day to make it right. Couldn't hurt.

1 comment:

Gayle Miller said...

Not yet, but Timmy (the Siamese) is working on it!

Actually - I haven't left yet - leaving this coming Wednesday! Looking forward to finding chaos upon my return!