Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THE LIZARDIAN MANIFESTO

"In the face of electoral adversity, I will be courageous, steadfast, loyal, honest, graceful, and optimistic. To wit:

I will not be a craven.

Regardless of media threats, I will not be cowed or silenced; I will not be shamed or frightened. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. I will not be made to feel guilty for being a partisan Republican. If they don't like it, they can jolly well get stuffed. "

Read the entire, brilliant piece here!

3 comments:

Gayle Miller said...

Time to stand up and be counted!

Anonymous said...

Gayle -- looks like we share a similar viewpoint. I also posted on the Lizardian Manifesto as soon as I read it!

"It should be required reading for every Republican considering hari-kari on election day."

Good one, Gayle. We must keep beating the drum right up until the polls close.

Andrea
Radio Patriot 1

Gayle Miller said...

Amen to that, all of you!

I'm tackling the lack of civility today!