Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THE LIZARDIAN MANIFESTO

"In the face of electoral adversity, I will be courageous, steadfast, loyal, honest, graceful, and optimistic. To wit:

I will not be a craven.

Regardless of media threats, I will not be cowed or silenced; I will not be shamed or frightened. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. I will not be made to feel guilty for being a partisan Republican. If they don't like it, they can jolly well get stuffed. "

Read the entire, brilliant piece here!

5 comments:

HILLARYNEEDSAVACATION said...

HOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAY !

some spine amongst the wimps?

outstanding...

You have made my day with your note, and this post...

Thank you Ms. Miller.

Gayle Miller said...

Time to stand up and be counted!

HILLARYNEEDSAVACATION said...

Time to make History indeed.

Andrea - Radio Patriot said...

Gayle -- looks like we share a similar viewpoint. I also posted on the Lizardian Manifesto as soon as I read it!

"It should be required reading for every Republican considering hari-kari on election day."

Good one, Gayle. We must keep beating the drum right up until the polls close.

Andrea
Radio Patriot 1

Gayle Miller said...

Amen to that, all of you!

I'm tackling the lack of civility today!