Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BRILLIANT MIND UTILIZED WELL

I am the first one to say that I fall in love easily. Often the objects of my affection let me down in one way or another (Newt Gingrich comes to mind; he's starting to redeem himself but has a long way to go). I don't think that Herman Cain is one of those short-term situations. Listen to his speech from CPAC and you'll see what I mean. He is the sexiest kind of man - brilliant, capable of critical thinking, strong and that VOICE is a magnificent instrument! The Tea Party and the right-leaning wing of the Republican Party is starting to produce some very viable and attractive possible candidates to carry us through the next couple of decades at least!

God loves America, that's evident. And due to the arrival of the likes of Chris Christie, Herman Cain, Col. Allen West, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann, it's becoming evident that God loves the Republican Party as well!

Okay, that last was hubris of a sort, but I'm feeling inspired today!

No comments: