Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LAST NIGHT HE STARTED TO MAKE ME
LOOK LIKE A GENIUS!


Then Plushenko, having skated brilliantly, started in on his bullshit gamesmanship, giving Evan Lysacek a hard time because he doesn't have a quad included in his programs. Yvgeni, just shut the hell up and SKATE!

I have predicted you as the Gold Medal winner, and I'm not alone. But you keep running your mouth the way you do and you'll be booed on the medal podium! Not wise for future earnings potential lad.

Note to both Evan and Yvgeni: Shave dammit!

Johnny Weir skated exceptionally well and doesn't seem to be in it for anything other than self respect and national pride. But nevertheless, it was great fun to watch him "rock the tassel". I don't believe I'm saying this, but I am very hopeful that he will be on the podium. I doubt it will happen, but I'd like to see it!





No comments: