Friday, February 05, 2010

SAM THE WONDER CAT - R.I.P.

Today at noon, Sam the Wonder Cat started to experience difficulty in breathing which he manifested by meowing his way all around the house. By 2:30 p.m. he had been diagnosed with congestive heart failure and lungs filled with fluid and he was sent over the rainbow bridge with his heartbroken Mom and his Auntie Linda petting him and telling him he was loved.

Sam was a rescue and a genuine character. He was a street kitty when he came into my life and in our 9 years together he was frustrating, delightful and loving. He had no lacks in the personality department and he kept my life from being dull or boring. I will miss him all the remaining days of my life and I mourn his loss.

No more posting until next week sometime!

No comments: