Thursday, October 07, 2010

I LOVE MY BANK

Not many people can - or will - say that, but in my case, it is sincerely meant! Because I can, I visit my account on the bank's website daily and check activity. It's my money, after all and I was at one time nearly the victim of attempted identity theft which my prompt attention to the matter helped to forestall.

Today, I discovered that my bank had accidentally charged my account TWICE for one check, a sizable check (over $1,000) which then put me into an overdrawn status and generated an additional $34 charge. I quickly called the bank and apprised them of this error and within 15 minutes of my telephone call I was notified by my bank that they had discovered the source of their error and had corrected it completely, thus returning my account to its normal state of solvency!

If you have a choice, bank at Woodforest National Bank. It can be found in many, if not all, Wal-Mart stores, has great hours (including Saturday and Sunday) and pleasant, cooperative, helpful people.

I love my bank!

No comments: