Friday, April 24, 2009

THERE IS A MORONIC TWIT OCCUPYING
THE OVAL OFFICE!

President "I Won" is planning to release 7 of the detainees from Gitmo on U.S. soil. I realize that he feels he has no need to observe U.S. law, not being a native born citizen or legally occupying that office and all, but here's the deal you girly-man son-of-a-bitch, the release of these terrorists will not only endanger American citizens on our own soil but is against U.S. Law. U.S. law (8 U.S.C. 12 § 1182) which plainly states that any alien who had engaged in various forms of terrorist activity or training cannot be permitted into the United States. I realize you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are, nor are you as smart as your mindless robotic admirers think you are! In fact, I realize that you aren't as smart as my cat Sam. But surely even someone as dim as you can see what a complete fiasco releasing those fanatical would-be killers onto our soil would be?

No comments: