Thanks President Obama. Once again you prove that you are a dismal excuse for a President, utterly lacking in humanity, courage or character.
From an unidentified Twitter posting:
- More than 10.000 Bassij Milittias get position in Central Tehran, including Baharestan Sq.
- Army Helycopters flying over Baharestan and Vali Asr Sq.
- The streets, squares and around BAHARESTAN (Approx. South-eastern of Tehran) is swarming with military forces, civilian forces, the security motorists
- The croud have moved to the south of Baharestan, the situation is bad, the shooting has started
- In Baharestan Sq. in the Police shooting, A girl is shot and the police is not allowing to let them help
- In Baharestan we saw militia with axe chopping people like meat – blood everywhere – like butcher
This is the Iranian regime that our president (until today) hesitated to criticize at all, wading into its own unarmed people and axing them to death, bludgeoning women (seen as the greatest threat to the regime) and throwing them to their deaths from pedestrian bridges. The same Iranian regime whose embassy officials are invited to American embassies around the world to celebrate on July 4th, of all things, a successful revolution. Those invitations have now, thankfully, been rescinded. At least someone at State has some decency and class!