Thursday, June 10, 2010

GOVERNOR CHRISTIE OF NEW JERSEY - WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS MAN?


This is my idea of what a governor should be - fully committed to serving the people of his state - not the special interests and other political hucksters that almost-always flutter around politicians of his stature! And make no mistake, this governor has stature to spare!

Seeing how this marvelous man comports himself makes me realize that this is the kind of political LEADER I remember from my youth - a man who is sure of himself, unapologetic in his masculinity, intelligent and courageous. And it makes me pray that he doesn't display feet of clay.

No, Governor Christie may not be an ideologue's dream of a politician - he may be too pragmatic and blunt for many but the bottom line is, we must now and forevermore eschew our insistence on style over substance. The nation simply cannot afford any more of it!

So rock on Governor Christie! You make me think that living in New Jersey may be a good thing.

No comments: