Wednesday, June 30, 2010

AL FRANKEN, SEE YOUR NEUROLOGIST!

It is painfully obvious that you are less than engaged during the confirmation hearings for Elena Kagan. Let's start with the most important question - What in the name of hell are you even doing on the Judiciary Committee? You aren't an attorney, you're barely even literate, and you're a foolish partisan hack as well!

Second, these hearings are important. You doodling pictures of Senator Jeff Sessions, a far more serious and worthwhile Senator than you could ever be, is offensive although I must admit the doodle is impressively accurate.

Third, people who cannot keep their eyes open during the day are frequently people who are suffering from sleep apnea, a condition which can lead to heart attacks and strokes. I'm speaking from first hand experience. I now sleep with a CPAP machine and get better rest and am more alert during the day.

I highly recommend that you consult a neurologist forthwith! I don't like you but I don't want to see Minnesota endure the spectacle of another Paul Wellstone-like funeral.

No comments: