Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW MY BLOG -
I TOLD YOU GLOBAL WARMING SCARE TACTICS WERE CRAP!

Suddenly, suddenly the unscientific science behind the global warming terrorism of people around the world is being exposed! Suddenly, it is clear that Albert Gore, Jr., huckster extraordinaire, was spouting bullshit when he wrote "An Inconvenient Truth" and accepted an Academy Award for the film of the same name AND a Nobel Peace Prize which was less deserved than even the one awarded President Obama!

The earth has been cooling over the past ten years. This is a normal cyclical pattern and nothing new except to those who, like Chicken Little, prefer to believe that the sky is falling. Guess what Al Gore? You're an idiot. The earnest, essentially humorless, sanctimonious hucksters such as Al Gore have made a lot - and I do mean a LOT - of money pushing this fraudulent point of view and now they are about to be exposed - maybe even prosecuted for their nonsense.

I think a better policy would be to utterly ignore them henceforth. Never listen to another word they say. That would be the MOST crushing punishment of all. Making them live with how truly insignificant they really are!

I am so happy I stocked up on incandescent light bulbs at BJ's Warehouse store!

I'm really not one to say "I told you so!" but - - - I told you so!

2 comments:

B....... said...

Gore an idiot? I don't know - anyone that can turn a million into 100 million.....

I too wish just deserts to him and his ilk.

cmblake6 said...

All. Over. The. 'SPHERE!!!!!! YES!