Wednesday, November 18, 2009

THINGS/PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!

Last night I stopped at Sis's house to pick up some back meds (OTC) from her because we have had a lot of rain lately and more is predicted. My back is totally out and I feel like my bum is sprained! Don't you hate when that happens?

Anyway, I went running into her house (limping is more accurate actually) and she was putting a good sized portion of freshly made potato soup into a plastic container for me to take home with me! Then she sprinkled the top of the soup with gorgonzola cheese, minced up tomato and green onion. When I got home, I had a spoonful of the soup and then I dove in because it was GOOD beyond my wildest imagination. I have to hand it to her - she's a great cook!

Then this morning, as I was struggling to get dressed and ready for work, I happened to spot Sam the Wonder Cat staying out of my way in the dining room, sound asleep on his back, all 4 paws sticking straight up in the air. I had to laugh. Not a bad way to start the day! He is, after all, the clown prince of Fredericksburg, Virginia.


No comments: