Friday, March 05, 2010

RUSTY AND BUDDY - THE JOY OF MY OLD AGE!

Last night, Rusty finally decided that he had hidden and run away long enough and he was going to venture forth and find out who this new human in his life really was. His new human was thrilled to finally get a chance to pet him and the next chapter involved lots of petting, some treats and a very happy pussycat rolling around on my lap purring! Buddy wasn't exactly happy since he's had exclusive rights to my lap since Sunday but he dealt with it well, eventually earning his fair share of snuggles and praise. Both boys slept with me last night and this morning when I was getting ready to go to work, they were playing happily all over the house - the game is called (I think) "chase with no expectation of catching"! The rules involve a lot of running around and some very easily heard meowing! An occasional vault over the queen sized bed earns extra points!

I am hopelessly in love!

No comments: