Thursday, September 04, 2008

JONAH GOLDBERG ON SARAH PALIN



"She was put on this earth to do two things: kill caribou and kick butt. She's all out of caribou."

The fact of the matter is that I said all the things that I wanted to say about Gov. Palin yesterday. There aren't sufficient superlatives to describe what a total return to sanity Governor Sarah Palin represents to those of us who are "of a certain age" and think perhaps this country is sliding downhill toward hell in a handbasket! The good Governor makes me believe in this country's return to sanity after the miserably contentious past two decades, just as John McCain makes me believe that he will deal with those Islamofascist punks in no uncertain terms. I have always been PROUD of my country, now I'm just reinvigorated!

No comments: