Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SENATOR MCCAIN ACTS LIKE A STATESMAN


Liberals are squealing like stuck pigs because Senator John McCain has suggested that, due to the economic crisis currently afflicting our nation, he and Senator Barack Obama temporarily suspend their campaigns and postpone the debate to return to Washington, D.C. and actually perform the jobs for which they were elected!

They are charging that Senator McCain is sure he will lose the debate (he won’t) or is trying to interrupt Barack Obama’s “momentum” (that downward spiral is inevitable and unstoppable, thank God).

Senator John McCain’s campaign slogan is “America First” – and unlike Senator Obama, John McCain means what he says!

Deal with it!

1 comment:

Mrs. MM said...

You know what I thought when I heard McCain yesterday. I said to myself that man sounds like a President. Then I heard Obama with his umm, ha, ok, does the man even know how to put a sentence together?