Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Okay - what I don't understand is this . . .

Why haven't the Dems dumped this dead-eyed, dishonest, incompetent crone? Is their self-delusion such that they are unaware of how deeply she is harming this country AND her fellow Democrats? When I realized that 40% of Democrats - her own party - voted against the "bailout" package yesterday, then it became clear that at least some of her fellow Dems had become disenchanted with her foolish and destructive antics as House Speaker. Time to get the rest of them on board. I cannot believe that there isn't someone better available!

2 comments:

shoprat said...

There are better people but between her victim class status (woman) and seniority, by the standards of the Democratic Caucus, she has "earned the spot". I don't think so but my thoughts don't matter.

Gayle Miller said...

I'm a woman and I am nobody's freaking victim!