Friday, April 27, 2007

I'M JUST WONDERING


Could my survivors sue the Democrats (and some RINOs) in the U.S. Congress (individually and collectively) for causing me to die from a stroke?

This latest nearly caused my blood pressure to zoom into infinity this afternoon:
Clinton Says Her Southern Twang a Virtue

Apr 27 02:13 PM
US/Eastern
GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) - Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Rodham Clinton said Friday she sees her sometimes Southern accent as a virtue. "I think America is ready for a multilingual president," Clinton said during a campaign stop at a charter school in Greenville, S.C.
Is there no end to the sanctimonious and specious bullshit being shoveled by these people? We already HAVE a multilingual president. His name is George W. Bush! He is fluent in Spanish. And you, Senator Clinton, are multilingual in falsehood spewing and phony accents. You're from Chicago you prevaricating crone - that is not the South as near as I can determine. Just pandering to the "little people" again, aren't you dearie? Those of us who aren't as good as you in your estimation. Well guess what, lady - I'm older AND smarter than you. Most everyone I know (including my blogging pals) - all of them, even the ones I disagree with - they are smarter than you. My cat Sam is smarter than you.

I know it's a political campaign, Senator Clinton. But honestly, even you MUST gag at some of the things that are coming out of your mouth!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That response, however, is exactly the kind of self depreciating humor that a candidate must have and Gore and Kerry were lacking, Kerry the worst.

I think everyone is underestimating her.

Anonymous said...

A Southern twang is multilingual??? No wonder I don't understand the blather coming out of her piehole - I don't speak her language. Great post, Gayle.

Anonymous said...

what makes me gag is that the current fool has a such a southern twang. nothing against southern twangs mind you, but explain this considering his background...why does he sound like he was raised on a shrimp boat off the coast of the sabine pass?

The current POTUS's biography....GEORGE WALKER BUSH. Born July 6, 1946, in New Haven, Connecticut, son of George H.W. Bush (Class of '48) and Barbara Pierce Bush. Prepared at Phillips Academy-Andover, Andover, Massachusetts. Entered Yale, September, 1964. History Major. Resident Member: Davenport (Social Council, 1964-68; Football, 1964-68, Captain, 1967-68; Baseball, 1965-68); Delta Kappa Epsilon, President, 1966-67; Skull and Bones; Inter- Council, 1966-67; Freshman Baseball, 1965; Rugby Club, 1966-68. Roommates: R.J. Dieter, C. Johnson, III, C. Johnson, Jr. Address: Apt. 8, 5000 Longmont Drive, Houston, Texas 77027.

Yeah W's southern accent must have come from that downhome Connecticutt/Andover/Yale combo. Hell if he added Harvard to his resume he'd probably talk like Gomer Pile.

Give me break in comparing Mrs. Clinton's intelligence to Mr. Bush's. You would be intimidated by her presence if you were seated next to at dinner. You'd probably ask Mr. Bush to grab you another McNugget and he'd say "sure thang" with that distinctive Yale drawl.

skh.pcola said...

You liberals sure are goofy bastards, Anon. You also making presumptions about Hilary's intelligence that simply aren't true. Why don't you post up a biography of Hillary so we can compare her to GW?

Gayle Miller said...

Bottom line - I could easily sit next to the Spawn of Satan at dinner and not be intimidated even a little bit. I've known smarter than her - I work with smarter than her every day. When she and Bill Clinton were in the White House I even made allowances for her BECAUSE she was a lawyer (as for example in the Rose Law Firm billing records - every attorney I've known is that screwy). Consequently, no intimidation factor. SHE might be intimidated though because I've got zero tact and might ask questions she's unwilling to answer!

Oh yes, from the time President Bush started his working life, he lived IN TEXAS. AND, the family lived in TEXAS when he was growing up as well. Do your research a little better anon.