Monday, April 16, 2007

WHAT CAUSES PEOPLE TO GO THIS NUTS?

I do not care what your issues might be - killing your fellow man randomly, as appears to have happened today in Blacksburg, Virginia is not the solution.

First, let's dispose of the anti-gun whackos. The Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights protects my right to keep and bear arms in defense of myself or my country. Period. While it is beyond tragic that some idiot used one or more firearms to visit this kind of tragedy upon people who no doubt were completely blameless in this entire debacle, nevertheless, blame the nutcase who wielded the weapon and not the weapon itself.

Second, if you don't want to be banned from my blog in perpetuity, DO NOT blame President George W. Bush. He is not responsible for this outrage any more than you are.

While we're on the subject, it wasn't George W. Bush who caused the terrorists to bomb the World Trade Center, but rather their pathological hatred of this nation, our rights as individuals, our success, our comfort, our FREEDOM - all of which are interdicted in the minds of these unhinged zealots.

I'm throwing a theory out here - if there is anyone who might possibly be culpable in the smallest degree (other than the nutcase who picked up a gun and started killing people who should carry 99% of the responsibility), might it possibly be a culture that lacks respect for human life in any logical way? I mean, liberals have NO PROBLEM murdering innocent babies. It's convicted killers for whom they have sympathy. How screwed up is that mindset? Very.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off topic but...

I have been trying to copy and paste into MS Word many of the comments as possible from Terry Moran's "DON'T FEEL TOO SORRY FOR THE DUKIES". I started on Friday afternoon, but took the weekend off, then started again this morning.

I had no idea that so many posts would be deleted.

Your comment (I am assuming it was you) from Apr 16, 2007 3:10:22 PM has already been deleted. I did save it before deletion.

Why was I saving the comments? I like seeing a bully, referring to Moran, get his butt kicked.

RaLph

Gayle Miller said...

Gee Ralph - thanks! I really appreciate that. I reposted today. Terry Moran is a typically slothful, self-satisfied so-called journalist who wouldn't kmow a journalistic ethic if it bit him on the nose.

And yes, I do have a master's degree in Journalism.