Wednesday, April 25, 2007

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY'S REMARKS ABOUT SENATOR REID & CRONIES


How the Senator Reid can POSSIBLY equate these comments with an "attack" is beyond me. Clearly, he's just a wussy little baby who cannot abide being criticized, even when the justification is as clear as it is in this case. The Vice President quoted varying (and contradictory) statements made by Senator Reid and then refuted the falsehoods contained therein. Last time I looked, the TRUTH is always a good defense - and the truth is on the Vice President's side.

I can - and have - criticized Senator Reid in much more pointed terms. But then I'm just one of his 300 million employers, so I can be ignored, right?

Read the entire text here and make up your own mind.

3 comments:

Charles said...

I think it's proof that Reid had nothing better t say.

Gayle Miller said...

And there would be little new in that, would there?

Anonymous said...

Whatever you think about Reid is moot, because unless you live in Nevada, you are not one of his "300 million employers". I think Nevada has about 4 million people.